With the release of iOS 9 Public Beta, Apple has surely made a huge step forward, not in a direction to woo its customers by bringing in fancy-gimmicky-features but rather by making a sincere effort to stabilize the whole system with minor updates and tweaks here and there. One of the visible changes can be spotted once you open up the Gallery on iPhone or iPad wherein you now see separate folders for both Selfies and Screenshot on iPhone or iPad making it easier for one to find a specific Selfie or Screenshot in their respective folder rather than having to scroll through tons of pictures, as before.
Well, for all those who are into content development, Screenshots do play a vital role in demoting various instructions or steps that you might want to share with or brief about to your reader, especially in How-to’s and Tutorials. A How-to or Tutorial boasting various screenshots offers a visual first-hand account of what you are bound to face while pursuing with that specific tutorial, makes it all the more easier for even a beginner to replicate what the tutorial suggests and targets. While you may find a plethora of image editing apps on iOS that offer numerous filters and other photo-enhancing options, finding an app that helps editing Screenshot on iPhone or iPad is not that simple. Thus today, we bring to you the most effective, flawless and intuitive Screenshot editing App that you can use to blur, annotate or add shapes to Screenshot on iPhone or iPad- Pinpoint. Take a look!
How To Blur, Annotate or Add Shapes to Screenshot on iPhone or iPad – Pinpoint
As handy as it comes, this free app available on both iPhone and iPad allows you to simply process and edit various Screenshot according to your choice and requirement with options to:
- See all the screenshots you’ve ever taken : As soon as you boot up the app, you will be shown a screen named Screenshots which would show you all the screenshots taken on your iPhone or iPad. You can here select the specific screenshot that you want to edit by simply tapping on it in order to proceed with the same.
- Once you have selected a screenshot to edit, you would now be prompted with 4 editing options viz. Markup, Shapes, Text and Blur in a taskbar that sits at the top of the screen.
(a) Draw arrows and boxes to pinpoint the important parts or the stuff that’s weird : These options allow you to easily highlight the most important piece of information that you want your viewers to focus on. By adding arrows or shapes, you can define the range and the specific meaning that you are trying to point to in the image/screenshot that you have uploaded.
(b) Write text to explain what you’re thinking : For those who want to draw attention to a specific part of the screenshot and also add some important text in order to clearly specify the topic/matter, Pinpoint allows you to flawlessly add text over your screenshots.
(c) Blur out your sensitive info to keep it from prying eyes : Well, while using various screenshots, its possible that you might not always want to display all that comes along in a screenshot, so to say, some personal information or pictures. For this, you can easily blur out the content that you want to hide and you are good to go.
- Share your finished screenshot masterpiece with literally anyone : Once you are done, just tap the share button and up comes the share chart that allows you to flawlessly share your favorite screenshot with your friends/viewers via various sharing options.
- Ditch the original screenshot so it’s not clogging up your photo library : Worried about these edited and unedited copies of screenshots eating up a lot of space on your iPhone or iPad? Well, toggle-on the ‘Delete after Sharing’ tab and Pinpoint would itself delete the edited screenshot once you share it with your friends/viewers.
- Get new colors so that you’re cooler than your friends : Well if you just can’t feel contented with only the orangish color option that the app offer by default for all the various markup and editing purposes, you can go buy any of the color options available or can go for the color spectrum to throw open all the colors, to be used later as and when required.
Specifications – Pinpoint
Price : Free
Compatibility : Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Usability : Intuitive, Straightforward.
Download : Click Here
Handy? Share your opinions and reactions. We’d love to hear it from you.!